August 29, 2012

Dark Circles? Learn how to cover them up!!

I have always said that concealer is the most important product a woman should have in her makeup bag.  

Lots of women fear that concealer will look heavy and enhance any fine lines they have around their eyes.  My response to this concern is that if you color correct the dark circles than you will look well-rested and at least 5 years younger!  The lines are there no matter what so you may as well get rid of any red or purple shading that you naturally have under your eyes.  

Here's a simple how to on how to cover your circles with using two products in under 2 minutes.

Photography by Kerri Lynne Photography
Before
After


What do you need?
My current faves are
Benefit Erase Paste
 Laura Mercier Under Eye Perfecter

Concealer Brush as part of the Flawless Face brush set
Click to order

Step One
Start with the Orange Color Perfector by Laura Mercier and lightly apply under the eye starting from the inner corner and continuing up to the lash line




Step Two

A little goes a long way so dip just the tip of your brush into the pot of concealer and lightly apply over the orange color corrector using short feather strokes until the two are blended together.  


My right eye is successfully concealed
Now I repeat my two steps on the left eye and I'm good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment