May 28, 2012

Favorite Products for My Face and Yours




 





Recently I was asked for a list of my "must-have" products - it didn't take much thought, I didn't have to open my personal makeup drawer or go even into my kit for answers - all I had to do was look in the mirror.  

So here they are - my personal faves for my face and yours...




Foundation:  MAC Face and Body Foundation 



What I love about it: Water based foundation with a build-able light to medium coverage.  Blends beautifully and and looks as natural as a tinted moisturizer. 






Concealer: Benefit Erase Paste

What I love about it:  Benefit Erase Paste is a concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one.  It covers so well that you don't need a color corrector (green, purple, etc) underneath. A little goes a long way and it lasts for hours.  



Blush:  Nars Orgasm

What I love about it:  Universally flattering peachy-pink with a hint of gold shimmer.  Blush and Highlighter in ONE. Lightly pigmented so you don't have to worry about applying too much.





Bronzer:  Makeup Forever Mat Bronze "20"

What I love about it:  Not orange but still perfectly warm.  No shimmer, lightly pigmented so it's easy to apply 1-3 layers and it still looks super-natural.



Liquid eyeliner:  MAC Penultimate Eye Liner

 


What I love about it - Felt tip marker in the perfect point - easy to glide onto lash line - can apply a colored eye shadow on top to create custom eye liner that lasts all night  

Powder Eye Liner and Brush:  Trish McEvoy Eye Definer and Brush #11

What I love about it:  Highly pigmented powder that can be applied wet or dry.  Comes in 11 colors! Lasts all day and doesn't fade like most pencil eye liners.  Can be applied at the lash line for a very thin and defined line or can be used dry as a soft/smoky liner or as a smoky shadow.  Eliminates the need to pull at eyelid for perfect application. 


Brush #11 is durable and keeps shape for years and  years.  Nylon brush can be used wet or dry.


Lip Gloss:  MAC Plushglass "Power Supply"

What I love about it:  Vitamin E enriched gloss that feels smooth not sticky.  Sheer cherry color with a hint of peachy gold.  






Mascara: CoverGirl - 
LashBlast Volume Blasting 

Amazing lengthening mascara that doesn't clump and keeps lashes 

looking fabulous all day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment